The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast is your lodging choice to be in nature, enjoy the historic Inn and national park and to slow down and relax.
Nestled among the breathtaking Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, you don't want to miss your chance to....
- Luxuriate in one of our 8 unique rooms, ranging from an authentic 1700s log cabin to a king-sized custom millwork masterpiece. All bedrooms have a private bathroom, and some even have jacuzzi tubs!
- Satisfy your appetite with a hot, hearty, homemade, delicious breakfast served at our 18-person, custom-made wooden plank table.
- Listen for the quiet whispers from the past from Gap Creek, the old water wheel, or the 1700s Iron Furnace.
- Explore 85 miles of National Park trails (just steps out our front door), while walking in the footsteps of Cherokee, Shawnee, Dr. Thomas Walker, Daniel Boone, and early American settlers. Hikes range from 10 minutes to 10+ miles!
- Watch the Cumberland Gap sunrise and sunset in awe from the breathtaking Pinnacle Overlook