The Holladay House is a Virginia bed and breakfast inn that offers accommodations in central Virginia wine and craft beer country. Echoes of the past resonate throughout this inn and the historic downtown district of Orange, Virginia. Built in the Federal architectural style, the Holladay House Bed and Breakfast (circa 1830) has been a historic Main Street landmark for almost 200 years. The Holladay House includes six guest rooms/suites and offers a range of luxury options, including fireplaces, double-sized whirlpool tubs, private patios, satellite TV and DVD players, and free wireless Internet access (WIFI). Savor fresh, made-from-scratch cookies on our side porch, complimentary wine and beer, or curl up in front of the nineteenth-century marble fireplace in our parlor. After a refreshing sleep, awaken to a locally-sourced made-from-scratch breakfast every morning!
Are you expecting and need a chance to relax and rejuvenate before your baby enters the world? Would you like to spend a calm and romantic weekend with your spouse before the demands of parenthood take hold?
Relax, we’ll take care of everything. Your special babymoon getaway includes:
- A one-hour prenatal massage in your room from a licensed massage therapist*
- An elegant fruit and cheese tray served in the privacy of your room (we select pregnancy-friendly cheeses)
- A bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic cider
- A delectable selection of gourmet chocolate
- $75 gift certificate for dinner (your choice: Vintage, Forked, Pomme, La Finca, Silk Mill Grille, Piedmont Steakhouse)
- Full breakfast every morning