Sunday is National Grandparent’s Day and at BnBFinder.com we’ve put together many specials for Grandparents to enjoy during the month of September and for senior citizens to enjoy year round. Bed & Breakfasts are popular with senior travelers because they can take advantage of lower rates during mid-week, off season and senior citizen discounts offered at many inns. Seniors also really enjoy the personal attention and interaction with innkeepers. Here are a few of our selected Grandparent’s Day specials (be sure to mention BnBFinder Senior Citizen Special when making your reservation):
Saint Augustine, Florida – At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast
Grandparent’s Special – 10% Savings
* Stay any two nights in September and receive 10% discount.
Annapolis, Maryland – Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
* Stay at our inn Sun. – Thurs. and receive discount on rooms and suites.
Jonesville, Michigan – Munro House Bed and Breakfast and Day Spa
Senior Citizen Discount – 20% Savings
* Senior citizen discount is offered weekdays. Seniors 60 years and up get 20% off our nightly rate on a 2 night stay Sun. – Thurs. Ask for our senior discount when making your reservation and show proof of age upon arrival.
Bethlehem, New Hampshire – Adair Country Inn
Seniors are Special – 20% Savings
* Seniors 60 years and older get 20% off our nightly rate on a two night stay Sun – Thurs. Offer not valid during fall foliage, 3 day weekends, or holidays.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania – Hollinger House Bed and Breakfast
Senior- 10% Savings
* We honor all Senior Citizens with 10% off our regular rate, any time of the year.
Spring City, Utah – The Garden Bed and Breakfast Inn
Life Begins at Retirement! – 20% Savings
* Senior Citizen discount – 10 % off on one night stay in The Lilac Room. 20% off a two-night stay.
Arlington, Vermont – Arlington Inn
* Two nights lodging midweek, full country breakfast, and four-course candlelight dinner.
Select one of the following activities: Back Road Discovery Tour-3 hour tour. Tour two of Vermont’s finest historical mansions and Bennington Monument. Self guided tour to antique centers and covered bridges. Picnic Basket Lunch.